|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
What is Loam?
loam /lōm/ - "a fertile soil of clay and sand containing humus." In mountain biking terms "loam" signifies epic trail conditions found here in the Pacific NW. Loam has come to symbolize what mountain biking in the Pacific NW is all about. The soil, the wet climate, the built features, massive berms and table tops, moss covered rocks, and mud.
Loam Coffee is about promoting mountain biking in the NW through coffee, stories, and stoke. But not only in the PNW. We're here to promote mountain biking wherever there's mountain biking to be had! We are mountain bikers. We ride. We drink coffee. We are doing so to continue to promote riding here and share stories not only with locals but for those who venture here into the NW whether exploring the network of trails at Post Canyon in Hood River, Oregon or dropping in on A-Line in Whistler, British Columbia.PERU
Producer: Various smallholders.
Region: Cajamarca. Varietals: Bourbon, Typica, Caturra, Catimor, Catuai, Castillo.
Notes: Bittersweet Chocolate, Dried Fruit, Walnut.
Processing: Washed. Elevation: 1800m.
Region: Maniqueira de Minas.
Varietal: Yellow Catuai.
Notes: Caramel, Chocolate, Mango.
Processing: Pulped Natural. Acidity: High. Elevation: 1200m.
The perfect gift set - a Tosa Bike Garage Travel Tumbler + 8 oz. bag of Loam Coffee (choose from Brazil or Peru)