|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Available for local pick up only.
Get rad in the city with the Redux 1! Ready to commute, hit the pub, or ride home from a show, the Redux 1 is up for the challenges of street riding. There is no such thing as a predictable surface when it comes to riding in the city. You encounter countless obstacles from potholes and manhole covers to train tracks, curbs, grates, and everything in between. The Redux 1 is the bike that can handle it all. Like a mountain bike made for the city, this best-selling bike is the ultimate multiuse machine. Plus, it’s fast and clean. Designed with a lightweight aluminum frame and fork, the Redux 1 is light enough to lift up steep stairs to an apartment but durable enough for hardcore city use. Featuring a single cog up front, 8 gears, and mechanical disc brakes, this bike is smooth-shifting and low-maintenance with serious braking power for wet and dirty conditions. Big all-terrain tires roll over almost anything in their path. Clean lines, minimal logos, and overall good looks also make the Redux 1 a top pick.
- BIKE FRAME: Custom Formed AL-6061 Heat Treated Aluminum 27.5 City Sport Geometry
- BIKE FORK: Alloy Blades, with Post Mount Disc
- BIKE HEADSET: 1 1/8"Internal Cartridge Bearing
- BIKE CRANKS: Alloy Forged 3PC 104BCD, 40t
- BIKE BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- BIKE REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera M360
- BIKE SHIFTER: Shimano M310 8-speed Trigger Shifter, Right Only
- BIKE COGSET: Shimano 8 Speed, 11-34 Cassette
- BIKE CHAIN: KMC 8sp
- BIKE FRONT HUB: Alloy Quick Release Disc, 32 Hole
- BIKE REAR HUB: Alloy Quick Release Disc, 32 Hole
- BIKE SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel with Brass Nipples
- BIKE RIMS: Alloy DDM-5, 32h, 27.5", 28mm Wide Double Wall
- BIKE TIRES: Vee Tire Co. Zilent 27.5x47c, Wire Bead, 30 TPI
- BIKE BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro ML330
- BIKE PEDALS: Alloy Body, Chromoly Spindle
- BIKE HANDLEBAR: Alloy, 31.8, 15mm Rise, 680mm Wide
- BIKE GRIPS: MTB Lock-On with End Plugs
- BIKE STEM: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 31.8mm Bar Clamp
- BIKE SEAT: Redux Saddle
- BIKE SEATPOST: Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2 x 350/400mm
- BIKE EXTRAS: Reflective Decals, Rack and Fender Mounts
- BIKE BRAKES: Tektro MD-M280 Mechanical Disc with 160mm Rotors
|Frame Size||MD/17 5'7"- 5'10"||LG/19 5'10" - 6'1"||SM/15 5'4" - 5'7"||XL/21 6'1" - 6'4"|
|Bike Stand Over Height||743.0 mm||783.0 mm||692.0 mm||840.0 mm|
|Bike Seat Tube Length||430.0 mm||480.0 mm||380.0 mm||530.0 mm|
|Bike Top Tube Length||595.0 mm||610.0 mm||565.0 mm||625.0 mm|
|Bike Head Tube Length||145.0 mm||170.0 mm||120.0 mm||195.0 mm|
|Bike Head Angle||72.5 mm||72.5 mm||72.5 mm||72.5 mm|
|Bike Seat Angle||73.0 mm||73.0 mm||73.0 mm||73.0 mm|
|Bike Wheel Base||1050.0 mm||1066.0 mm||1018.0 mm||1081.0 mm|
|Bike Chain Stay Length||425.0 mm||425.0 mm||425.0 mm||425.0 mm|
|Bike Fork Offset||48.0 mm||48.0 mm||48.0 mm||48.0 mm|
|Bike Bb Drop||65.0 mm||65.0 mm||70.0 mm||65.0 mm|
|Bike Stem Length||70.0 mm||80.0 mm||70.0 mm||80.0 mm|
|Bike Handlebar Width||680.0 mm||700.0 mm||680.0 mm||700.0 mm|
|Bike Crank Length||175.0 mm||175.0 mm||170.0 mm||175.0 mm|
|Bike Stack||581.0 mm||605.0 mm||562.0 mm||629.0 mm|
|Bike Reach||417.0 mm||425.0 mm||393.0 mm||433.0 mm|
Beaumont City Bike sports a robust Shimano 7-speed derailleur and RevoShift grip shifters, so you can change gears with palms on the handlebars and eyes on the road.
Get down in the city with the Redux 2! Ready to commute, hit the pub, or ride home from a show, the Redux 2 is up for the challenges of street riding. There is no such thing as a predictable surface when it comes to riding in the city.
Ride in control with a hand-built, high-tensile steel frame; sturdy steel back rack, matching fenders, and responsive front and rear brakes.
Riding the line between a lightweight, nimble road bike for speed and a mountain bike for sturdy, stable handling in a more upright position, the Cadent 1 makes a great city bike or commuter bike.
This comfort bike delivers the best of both worlds — a comfortable upright riding position plus narrower tires and larger rims for efficient, longer-distance city riding and commuting.