|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
We spent years developing these pogies in the cold Minnesota weather. There are three key features that set these pogies apart from the pack: easy hand access, adjustable warmth, and quick install/remove. The adjustable cuff allows you to adapt the warmth of the pogie based on the weather conditions and how hard you are working. With the cuffs up and the zipper closed your hands and forearms are covered for maximum warmth. With the cuffs folded down the hand opening flares open and provides coverage up to your wrist...enough coverage to shield your hands from the elements but open enough get your hands in and out quickly when needed. You will appreciate this feature if you've ever had a face full of snow because you couldn't get your hands out of your pogies fast enough in a crash. Includes our exclusive quarter turn bar plug attachment for fast and easy install/remove — plus they keep the pogies perfectly positioned on your handlebars.
These pogies offer:
- Patent-pending design with 3 distinct warmth settings:
- Warmest: Cuff up, zipper closed
- Warmer: Cuff up, zipper open
- Warm (we call this singletrack mode): Cuff folded down
- ideal for singletrack and groomed trail riding because you can get your hands in and out quickly
- pogie comes up to your wrist in this setting with a wide opening
- water proof and durable rip-stop nylon construction (seams are not sealed but pogies is all but dunkable waterproof)
- quick install and remove via our proprietary quarter turn bar plug mounting system with stainless steel hardware (bar plugs are included with pogies)
- super light weight at 280 grams for the pair of pogies.
Most flat bars on the market. Inner diameter of the handlebar should be between 17mm and 20mm. For most carbon bars and lighter aluminum bars, it is helpful to wrap a few layers of electrical tape around the plugs before inserting into the bars and tightening the screws.
You may want an additional set of Bar Plugs if you have more than one bike.
- See Installation Instructions for details on installing pogies
- Designed by Wolf Tooth based on years of fat bike riding.
- Material - 420D Diamond Rip Stop Nylon laminated with jersey and closed cell foam
- Fabric is waterproof but seams are not waterproof sealed
- 11cm foldable cuff with zipper
- 3 warmth setting: cuff up + zipped, cuff up + unzipped, cuff down
- Proprietary durable quick-disconnect handlebar plug (bar plugs are included with pogies)
- Velcro + snap and strap cinch seal around handle bar and cables
- Weigh: 280 grams pogies, 20 grams for handlebar mounting plugs
- Includes: two pogies and set of quarter-turn bar plugs for attachment
- Pogie bar plugs made in the USA, Pogie body made overseas
- Full head and neck protection from poly fleece and neoprene
- Neoprene protects the face, fleece covers the neck and head
- Hook and loop closure allows for a custom fit
The Barrier Balaclava is the ultimate winter weather head cover, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions. Not your typical balaclava! The Barrier Balaclava is the ultimate winter weather head cover, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions. Keep the adjustable face panel all the way up for extreme warmth, then pull down the panel for easy temperature regulation-or quick access when you need to talk. The premium P.R.O. Barrier forehead fabric provides protection against wind, and P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric adds fast-drying warmth while fitting easily underneath your helmet.
- Adjustable face panel allows for easy temperature regulation
- P.R.O. Barrier fabric panel on forehead provide lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric provides warmth with optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption
- Ergonomic fit layers easily under bike helmets
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility
It’s pro to be warm, said a fast rider at some point. Add this versatile fine Merino layer to virtually any cool weather outfit to see what they were talking about. A good neck gaiter can insulate without looking like someone is wearing a Pomeranian. Ours employs Merino wool plated to polyester so that it is the perfect combination of soft, warm and dry, yet keeps bulk to a minimum. The construction is just snug enough that it can double as a hat.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Made using fine 18.5-micron Merino wool for superior comfort.
- Recycled Repreve® XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Tube design for multifunctional head or neck protection.
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product