- 0.6L capacity for storage of phones, wallets, tools, food or other gear
- Seam-sealed water resistant material and roll-top design protect contents from water and road grit
- Generously-sized hook and loop, silicone-backed strap keeps bag securely in place on even large-diameter carbon tubes
- Durable abrasion-resistant construction of PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon
- Multiple mounting options – under saddle, on frame or to any B-RAD base (sold separately)
- Available with or without a B-RAD mounting plate
Bag and Strap includes: bag and silicon backed strap for mounting to the saddle rails or directly to frame tubes.
Bag, Strap, and Mounting Plate includes: bag, strap, B-RAD system mounting plate and hardware. This allows you to mount to a B-RAD base in addition to mounting to saddle rails or directly around frame tubes. REQUIRES a B-RAD Base for the mounting plate.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap
- Can be mounted to saddle rails. No strap around the seatpost means that it is compatible with dropper posts.
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organized, secure on-bike storage.
- When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi-tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD mounting plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in will eventually wear through the bag.
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water and weather resistant.