The Barrier Balaclava is the ultimate winter weather head cover, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions. Not your typical balaclava! The Barrier Balaclava is the ultimate winter weather head cover, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions. Keep the adjustable face panel all the way up for extreme warmth, then pull down the panel for easy temperature regulation-or quick access when you need to talk. The premium P.R.O. Barrier forehead fabric provides protection against wind, and P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric adds fast-drying warmth while fitting easily underneath your helmet.
- Adjustable face panel allows for easy temperature regulation
- P.R.O. Barrier fabric panel on forehead provide lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric provides warmth with optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption
- Ergonomic fit layers easily under bike helmets
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility
This highly insulated glove is optimized for handlebar comfort and confident bicycle control, with enough sensitivity to hit every shift. We use 100g Primaloft Gold insulation w/Crosscore technology, which incorporates Aerogel particles for incredible warmth with minimal bulk. The main body fabric provides wind protection with easy articulation and an Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm makes the glove as grippy as it is durable. The AmFIB-specific 3D shaped gel pad provides bar comfort without causing unnecessary bulk. Despite its generous insulation, it is still touch-screen compatible.
- 100g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore technology insulation is made from 35% post-consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- New AmFIB-specific 3D shaped gel palm pad reduces bulk and improves grip comfort
- AmFIB Softshell main body fabric protects from wind and water
- Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm for durability and great grip
- Touch screen compatible index finger and thumbs
This is the pant for when you’ve got to be out there, no matter the conditions. Improved water-resistant and windproof AmFIB® fabric is surprisingly soft and features four-way stretch to allow an unrestricted pedal stroke. Our permanent PI Dry® water-shedding technology adds another level of weatherproofing that will last the life of the pant. We employ Thermal fleece panels treated with PI Dry behind the knees for pedaling comfort and temperature regulation. This is the pant for freezing temps; it’s our warmest bottom.
- ELITE AmFIB® Softshell fabric offers wind and water protectionThermal Fleece fabric with water shedding PI Dry® technology on back of kneesPI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performanceTwo zippered Trail Access pockets keep necessities easily accessibleExternal hook-and-loop waist adjustments provide a secure, sag-free fit with less bulk
Main Body: 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane Back Knee: 56% recycled nylon, 30% polyester, 14% LYCRA® elastane Lower Leg: 100% polyester Other: 100% polyester Made in Vietnam
Reflectivity: Low-light visibility