- 0.6L capacity for storage of phones, wallets, tools, food or other gear
- Seam-sealed water resistant material and roll-top design protect contents from water and road grit
- Generously-sized hook and loop, silicone-backed strap keeps bag securely in place on even large-diameter carbon tubes
- Durable abrasion-resistant construction of PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon
- Multiple mounting options – under saddle, on frame or to any B-RAD base (sold separately)
- Available with or without a B-RAD mounting plate
Bag and Strap includes: bag and silicon backed strap for mounting to the saddle rails or directly to frame tubes.
Bag, Strap, and Mounting Plate includes: bag, strap, B-RAD system mounting plate and hardware. This allows you to mount to a B-RAD base in addition to mounting to saddle rails or directly around frame tubes. REQUIRES a B-RAD Base for the mounting plate.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap
- Can be mounted to saddle rails. No strap around the seatpost means that it is compatible with dropper posts.
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organized, secure on-bike storage.
- When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi-tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD mounting plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in will eventually wear through the bag.
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water and weather resistant.
More power? Check. Better traction? Definitely. Less shifting? Yup. Funky uneven pedal stroke? Not with Wolf Tooth’s PowerTrac Elliptical™ (PTE) chainrings. Our proprietary design means a slightly less ovalized ring (10%) with less aggressive timing (112°) than competitors’ versions; any change to your pedal stroke is unnoticeable for most riders, but they still provide the POWER and TRACTION benefits inherent to oval chainrings.
It’s like having two chainrings in one! With PowerTrac Elliptical rings, the larger-diameter section of the ring engages with the chain at the optimal point on the downstroke, or “Power Zone,” – between 1-5 and 7-11 on a clock face – to take advantage of your body’s natural biomechanical POWER: For example, during this section, a PTE 34t ring is equivalent to a 36t round ring. Similarly in the “Recovery Zone” (11-1 and 5-7), the smaller section on the PTE ring engages, maximizing EFFICIENCY in the weakest part of the pedal stroke; here the PTE 34t ring is equivalent to a 32t round ring.
Additionally, the above provides a smoother, more efficient pedal rotation, which means better TRACTION. Steadier torque on the rear wheel means less spinning out in the “Power Zone,” while pedaling is easier during the “Recovery Zone,” so you maintain momentum.
- These rings fit on the Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 1x or 2x cranksets.
- Use only the stock Shimano XT M8000 or SLX M7000 chainring bolts
- These CAN be mounted to the XTR 9000 series cranks, but you will have to use the bolt caps that come with that crankset and you will need to file roughly 1mm off the threaded boss on each bolt cap (they are a little too long and don't allow the ring to be tightened down).
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
- Chainline - 49mm
- Boost Crankset Chainline - 52 mm
- Must use the stock chainring bolts. The Wolf Tooth chainring bolts are a different size.
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112° after TDC (top dead center)
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance.
Available in two different tooth profiles for optimal performance based on your chain type. Use Drop-Stop ST for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains. Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains.
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
Weight: 30t • 41g | 32t • 50g | 34t • 59g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA
Ergonomic grips with this unique cam profile lets you choose the position that best supports your hand position and style of riding. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands.
36mm installed diameter make these the thickest silicone foam grips available on the market
100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability
Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions
Ergonomic shape makes for a reduced circumference compared to non-faceted grips, providing padding and comfort only where you need it, while still feeling the benefits of a 9.5mm grip
Facets create four edges on grips, which makes for additional points of contact for your hands and added grip
Includes bar end plugs
Fits all mountain bike handlebars.
- Install bar end first. If end caps fit too tightly, cut down the last plastic rib for a better fit.
- Spray 91% isopropyl alcohol (or spread on with a rag) on the inside of the grip and over the handlebar area. Slide the grip onto the bar and allow to dry.