|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Available for local pick up only.
Balance bikes encourage kids to use their own bodies to safely find balance, improve bilateral coordination, and confidently ride without the use of training wheels. Kids feel in control of their ride, limiting the possibility of speeding faster than their comfort zone and getting hurt.
The step-thru durable steel frame is easy to mount for little legs. The low-to-the-ground design prevents any major spills while thick air-filled 12x2.125 tires, a bell for safety (and cuteness), and ball-bearing steering and wheels put your little rider ahead of the pack.
Baby Beaumont’s adjustable seat height and handlebars can take on any growth spurt. Easily adjust the height so your little cyclist rides comfortably even after tacking on a few extra inches.
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Fork Unicrown high-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Rims Retrospec 12" alloy 16H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on, safety caps
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 12 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
The PARK 16 Pedal Bike is a great option for kids wanting to get outside on two wheels. It is designed to be capable in a variety of environments, including both smooth city sidewalks and rough off-road trails.
LOCAL WAUWATOSA PICK UP ONLY
Learning to ride a bike is an amazing feeling. As a parent, watching your kid learn to ride a bike is just as amazing. Imagine teaching your child to ride a bike without tears and frustration. The PARK 14 Pedal Bike is the perfect size and weight to get started. You’ll have hero status in no time at all!
LOCAL WAUWATOSA PICK UP ONLY
Cricket baby bike helps control their speed, keeping their feet constantly in touch with the ground and working to improve their bilateral coordination.
The Koda is the kids’ bike built to withstand every learning curve. Sidewalk whips, park zips, and even some trip-ups along the way are to be expected. Koda’s sturdy bike frame will keep your kiddo covered.
Koda is built to withstand every learning curve. Sidewalk whips, park zips, and even some trip-ups along the way are to be expected. Koda’s specially designed frame, adjustable seat and handlebars, and removable training wheels allow the bike to grow with them..