|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Available for local pick up only.
Beaumont Mini’s easy-to-mount steel frame is expertly designed for beginner cyclists getting comfortable hopping on and off a bike.
- Frame Low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design, easy on/off and learning for tiny tots.
- Rims Retrospec 16" alloy 28H
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, bolt-on
- Spokes UCP
- Tires Retrospec 16 x 1.75, S/V valves
- Bell Alloy Classic Ringer
- Basket Classic Cane, woven, antique brown
- Training Wheels Steel, color-matched
- Basket Weight Limit 5 LBS
- Crank Steel one-piece
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 1/8" silver
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Headset Steel ball-bearing, 1", chrome
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot-brake) & Front side-pull (hand-brake)
- Handlebars Steel riser, 25.4 center, chrome
- Grips Retrospec for Kids (large-end safety)
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy, 1"
- Saddle Retrospec for Kids
- Seatpost Steel, 1", chrome
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2"
Learning to ride a bike is an amazing feeling. As a parent, watching your kid learn to ride a bike is just as amazing. Imagine teaching your child to ride a bike without tears and frustration. The PARK 14 Pedal Bike is the perfect size and weight to get started. You’ll have hero status in no time at all!
LOCAL WAUWATOSA PICK UP ONLY
Koda is built to withstand every learning curve. Sidewalk whips, park zips, and even some trip-ups along the way are to be expected. Koda’s specially designed frame, adjustable seat and handlebars, and removable training wheels allow the bike to grow with them..