|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
A safer ride at their fingertips – literally. Dart sports a robust Shimano 7-speed derailleur and RevoShift grip shifters, so kids can safely change gears with palms on the handlebars and eyes on the road. Not to mention, 7 speeds offer the speed for cruising and power for climbing.
- Frame Hi-Tensile Steel With 1x Water Bottle and Rear Rack Braze-Ons
- Fork Suspension 75mm Travel, Alloy Crown + Steel Stanchions, Threadless
- Rims Retrospec Aluminum Double-Wall 32H, 24mm Apex Section, Precision Machined Brake Tracks w/ Wear Indicator
- Hubs Steel, Ball-Bearing, 32H, Bolt-On, 3/8" x 100/135mmOLD
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 24 x 2.10 All-Season, S/V Valves
- Kickstand Steel Chainstay Mount
- Rear Derailleur Guard Steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank Prowheel Aluminum Alloy 152mm x 32T, w/ Chainwheel Guard
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 118mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S, 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) Steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum Alloy linear Side-Pull Calipers & Brake Levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy Riser - 22" Width x 1.2" Rise (560mm Width x 30rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec 125mm Length
- Stem Aluminum Alloy Threadless, 80mm Extension/7⁰ Degree Rise, 40mm Rise
- Saddle Retrospec Sport Comfort
- Seatpost Aluminum Integrated Seat Clamp 28.6 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum Alloy QR (31.8mm for 28.6mm)
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
The PARK 16 Pedal Bike is a great option for kids wanting to get outside on two wheels. It is designed to be capable in a variety of environments, including both smooth city sidewalks and rough off-road trails.
LOCAL WAUWATOSA PICK UP ONLY
Learning to ride a bike is an amazing feeling. As a parent, watching your kid learn to ride a bike is just as amazing. Imagine teaching your child to ride a bike without tears and frustration. The PARK 14 Pedal Bike is the perfect size and weight to get started. You’ll have hero status in no time at all!
LOCAL WAUWATOSA PICK UP ONLY
Koda is built to withstand every learning curve. Sidewalk whips, park zips, and even some trip-ups along the way are to be expected. Koda’s specially designed frame, adjustable seat and handlebars, and removable training wheels allow the bike to grow with them..