|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
The Wooleator is a thin wool version of the original DeFeet Aireator. Wooleators are a non-padded, thin sock that can handle 4-season use. They are a great choice any time moisture is in the forecast or when riding in mountainous terrain.
The Wooleator Comp is knit with a soft wool/poly blend yarn composition. Merging the natural characteristics of wool with recycled polyester creates an inherent moisture management environment to help your feet stay cool and dry in the summer and warm and dry in the winter.
Thin and low bulk profile
Aireator mesh foot top
Merges the natural characteristics of wool with recycled polyester
Naturally antibacterial and manages odor
Made from US merino wool
KMC's new X9.93 features a double x bridge shape for super-fast and smooth shifting, mushroomed rivets for strength, stretch proof treatment for longevity, upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference and half nickel plated coating to avoid corrosion and add extra durability.Features: Double X Bridge Shape for improved shifting and performance Mushroomed rivets for strength Outer plate chamfering minimize tooth interference Stretch proof treatment Half nickel plated
- 1/2 x 11/128 inch with 116 links at 290 grams
- 9 speed
- Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems
- Mushroomed Pin Riveted
- 1/2-inch x 11/128-inch ; 277 grams
- Its weight is 229 grams and width is 6.6 mm
- Made of 116 links`
- Speeds and chain compatibility is 9-Speed
Using our state-of-the-art Nano Tech formula, Muc-Off cuts through grime quicker than you can say “OMG!” regardless of the weather or riding conditions. This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains revolutionary Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike’s delicate finish. Because we use the finest ingredients and surfactants, our Muc-Off formula is a closely guarded trade secret.
It’s the most effective cleaner out there, and it doesn’t even need any of those nasty, dangerous acids or chemicals. In fact, our perfectly pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC’s and solvents, and it’s alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It’s safe on all surfaces, and it’s even disc brake rotor and pad friendly.
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Effective road bike & mountain bike cleaner
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is the complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds.
Premium bio-based chain formulated specifically for wet conditions and long-distance riding The biodegradable, non-toxic, PTFE-free formula is easy to clean and keeps the mechanic and the environment safe from harm.
Muc-Off formulates its -50°C Chain Lube to withstand the coldest and harshest winter conditions. Whether you're a roadie, cyclocross racer, mountain or fat biker, you'll enjoy a smooth running chain and this lube prevents any stiff links that may occur from freezing temps. This lube is supremely durable and will withstand repeated salt/slush splashes and riding in snowy and rainy conditions. -50°C can also be used on cables, shifters, derailleurs, and clipless pedals and cleats to reduce friction and prevent freezing. The pipette applicator ensures pin point accuracy while applying and reduces waste.
- Specifically designed to withstand the coldest of conditions
- Keeps your chain running smoothly and prevents any links from freezing
- Ideal for road cycling, cyclocross, MTB & FatBikes
- Third party online retailers must be preapproved by manufacturer