|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
An all-mountain and gravity grip with a non-biased layout, developed in part with former DH World Champion and current Canyon Factory Enduro Team captain, Fabien Barel. Including an inboard aluminum clamp, the rider has the ability to ride wide on the handlebar and contact nothing but super soft rubber. Although maximized and designed for the demands of DH, enduro, and all-mountain riding, the GA2 is just as at home on the XC bike and technical mtb trails.
- Right and Left specific grips
- Varied thickness to allow greater damping
- Superb tactile feel
- Super soft GravityControl rubber compound developed and manufactured in Germany
- UV stable rubber compound
- Optimized form allows reduced force to be used when gripping
- Grip zones are matched to the hand
- Inboard aluminum clamp
- Carbon bar compatible
- 30mm diameter
- 136mm length
- 107g per pair
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is the complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds.
Using our state-of-the-art Nano Tech formula, Muc-Off cuts through grime quicker than you can say “OMG!” regardless of the weather or riding conditions. This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains revolutionary Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike’s delicate finish. Because we use the finest ingredients and surfactants, our Muc-Off formula is a closely guarded trade secret.
It’s the most effective cleaner out there, and it doesn’t even need any of those nasty, dangerous acids or chemicals. In fact, our perfectly pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC’s and solvents, and it’s alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It’s safe on all surfaces, and it’s even disc brake rotor and pad friendly.
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Effective road bike & mountain bike cleaner
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level