|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
The Maya 3.0 has some big shoes to fill. The Maya has been a Kali Krew favorite and one of our best sellers since its inception. The only real complaint was from our friends in hotter climates, as the previous iteration could get a little warm on those hot Arizona Summer days. So we added an additional vent, which does a remarkable job of increasing airflow. While we were at it we updated the helmet with a dial retention system, including vertical adjust and improved unibody construction for added strength. The Maya 3.0 steps up and, in our opinion, improves on an already great helmet.
Equipped with our LDL, our proprietary Low Density Layer, the Maya 3.0 provides protection from low-g linear and rotational impact forces. Combined with the high-g impact protection of Composite Fusion Plus, the Maya 3.0 is an enduro helmet designed to protect you from a wider range of impacts. The helmet is shipped with plush Anti-Microbial Pads, flexible Moto-Style Visor,dial retention system and a Locking Buckle. It is protection made better.
WEIGHT: 245 g / 2.6 oz
CERTIFICATION: EN 1078, CPSC
SIZING: One Size 52-57 cm
Whether it's tackling the daily commute or enjoying city nightlife by bike, the Central, with its rechargeable rear light, is the helmet for your asphalt jungle adventures.