|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Koda’s dual braking system allows your kiddo to choose how to brake. Have them slow their roll with a built-in coaster brake or stop on a dime with the handbrake.
Koda’s adjustable seat and handlebars allow the bike to grow with your kiddo. Take a quick height measurement and pick the size that gives them the most range to grow. Keep in mind, too large of a bike could be dangerous for your little one to ride.
- Frame Hi-tensile steel, low-profile, easy step-over/stand-over frame design. Easy to mount/dismount.
- Fork Hi-tensile steel, 1" threaded
- Saddle Anatomic padded saddle with full-perimeter edge guard
- Stem Steel quill-type with smooth, rounded safety top.
- Seat Post Steel 25.4mm/1" with adjustable QR clamp
- Tires 20 x 2.125. Large profile for a safe, smooth ride.
- Rims Steel 36H
- Brakes Coaster brake rear + sidepull front: learn to use hand brakes, with safety of the foot/coaster brake. Multiple braking options.
- Brake levers Smooth plastic lever, sized for smaller hands with adjustable reach.
- Ideal for kids 48" - 58"
The PARK 16 Pedal Bike is a great option for kids wanting to get outside on two wheels. It is designed to be capable in a variety of environments, including both smooth city sidewalks and rough off-road trails.
LOCAL WAUWATOSA PICK UP ONLY
Learning to ride a bike is an amazing feeling. As a parent, watching your kid learn to ride a bike is just as amazing. Imagine teaching your child to ride a bike without tears and frustration. The PARK 14 Pedal Bike is the perfect size and weight to get started. You’ll have hero status in no time at all!
LOCAL WAUWATOSA PICK UP ONLY
Cricket baby bike helps control their speed, keeping their feet constantly in touch with the ground and working to improve their bilateral coordination.
Koda is built to withstand every learning curve. Sidewalk whips, park zips, and even some trip-ups along the way are to be expected. Koda’s specially designed frame, adjustable seat and handlebars, and removable training wheels allow the bike to grow with them..