|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
The Muc-Off bicycle cleaning brushes are a must-have for keeping your bike factory fresh after a gnarly ride.
- THREE OF OUR BEST: This handy kit is a great gift for any bike lover and includes our Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush and Claw Brush.
- RUBBERISED HANDLE: Muc-Off brushes are designed with ergonomic handles for ease of use that have rubberised impact zones to prevent any damage to your bicycle during maintenance.
- DURABLE BRISTLES: All of our bike cleaning brushes are made with tough nylon bristles that are built to endure thorough cleaning.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF BIKE: Whether you prefer to hit the road or shred the trails on your MTB, the Muc-Off bike cleaning brushes are essential for your post-ride clean up.
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is the complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds.
Using our state-of-the-art Nano Tech formula, Muc-Off cuts through grime quicker than you can say “OMG!” regardless of the weather or riding conditions. This classic pink Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it contains revolutionary Nano Technology that breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels, while also caring for your bike’s delicate finish. Because we use the finest ingredients and surfactants, our Muc-Off formula is a closely guarded trade secret.
It’s the most effective cleaner out there, and it doesn’t even need any of those nasty, dangerous acids or chemicals. In fact, our perfectly pink cleaner is biodegradable, free from acids, CFC’s and solvents, and it’s alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. It’s safe on all surfaces, and it’s even disc brake rotor and pad friendly.
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Effective road bike & mountain bike cleaner
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill pouch! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrate form! Just one 500ml pouch will make two litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Or, if you’re really into bulk buying, our 5 litre concentrate makes up to 20 bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X1 Chain Cleaning Device! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner at $7.50 per litre!
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner at $10 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 5 Ltr carton makes 20 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
Directions for use:
- Step 1 - Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Step 2 - Fill a 1L Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3 - Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4 - Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5 - Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6 - Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
- If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
Muc-Off Waterless Wash is a highly advanced, easy to use spray which cleans and polishes in seconds without the need for water.
It details your whole bike, motorcycle or car in seconds leaving behind a streak free shine. Its innovative formula is designed to encapsulate any surface dirt to prevent scratching.