|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
- Anti-microbial upper mesh to help resist odor causing bacteria and fungus
- Synthetic leather collar lining and closed cell foam padding helps shed sweat and water
- Updated PE sockliner with Silvadur anti-microbial top sheet material for added durability and bacterial resistance
- Added ventilation holes in lasting board for enhanced
- Compatible with 3-bolt SPD-SL, Delta, and 2-bolt SPD cleats
Let this 100% organic cotton tank help kick your style up a notch with a cropped fit and bike inspired graphics.
- Boxy, cropped fit
- 100% organic cotton
An indoor cycling short designed for great on-the-bike feel, fit, and pedaling performance, minus the padded cycling chamois.
- SELECT Transfer fabric sets the benchmark for compression and moisture transfer
- Flattering wide waistband for superior comfort
- Made without a chamois
- 4" inseam
Everyone needs that ultimate tight that can get them out the door when the mercury dips. In building these, we combined our latest generation AmFIB® softshell and Thermal fleece fabric for a superior fit. AmFIB softshell covers the front of the leg, the seat and the Achilles tendons, protecting these key areas from the elements. The wide waistband provides support and comfort, and doesn’t restrict breathing in the cycling position. PI Dry® permanent water repellent technology sheds precipitation to keep you warmer and dryer. BioViz® reflective elements appear on the back of the calves, high enough for visibility above any shoe covers or booties, as well as on the hip. These tights do not have a chamois, allowing you to pull them over your favorite shorts or use them for other cold weather activities.
- Ultra-soft AmFIB softshell fabric with membrane protects from wind and water; made with recycled contentThermal fleece fabric behind the knee for pedaling comfortEliminated zippers at the ankles for improved fit and comfortPI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performanceNo chamois, wear over your favorite cycling shorts or alone for other activities
Main Body: 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane Waist and Back Panel: 56% recycled nylon, 30% polyester, 14% lycra® elastane Made in Vietnam