|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
This is the pant for when you’ve got to be out there, no matter the conditions. Improved water-resistant and windproof AmFIB® fabric is surprisingly soft and features four-way stretch to allow an unrestricted pedal stroke. Our permanent PI Dry® water-shedding technology adds another level of weatherproofing that will last the life of the pant. We employ Thermal fleece panels treated with PI Dry behind the knees for pedaling comfort and temperature regulation. This is the pant for freezing temps; it’s our warmest bottom.
- ELITE AmFIB® Softshell fabric offers wind and water protectionThermal Fleece fabric with water shedding PI Dry® technology on back of kneesPI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performanceTwo zippered Trail Access pockets keep necessities easily accessibleExternal hook-and-loop waist adjustments provide a secure, sag-free fit with less bulk
Main Body: 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane Back Knee: 56% recycled nylon, 30% polyester, 14% LYCRA® elastane Lower Leg: 100% polyester Other: 100% polyester Made in Vietnam
Reflectivity: Low-light visibility
Ergonomic grips with this unique cam profile lets you choose the position that best supports your hand position and style of riding. These 6.5mm grips are great for longer rides, as they reduce hand fatigue and finger numbness.
- Full head and neck protection from poly fleece and neoprene
- Neoprene protects the face, fleece covers the neck and head
- Hook and loop closure allows for a custom fit
The Barrier Balaclava is the ultimate winter weather head cover, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions. Not your typical balaclava! The Barrier Balaclava is the ultimate winter weather head cover, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions. Keep the adjustable face panel all the way up for extreme warmth, then pull down the panel for easy temperature regulation-or quick access when you need to talk. The premium P.R.O. Barrier forehead fabric provides protection against wind, and P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric adds fast-drying warmth while fitting easily underneath your helmet.
- Adjustable face panel allows for easy temperature regulation
- P.R.O. Barrier fabric panel on forehead provide lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric provides warmth with optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption
- Ergonomic fit layers easily under bike helmets
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility