|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
This highly insulated glove is optimized for handlebar comfort and confident bicycle control, with enough sensitivity to hit every shift. We use 100g Primaloft Gold insulation w/Crosscore technology, which incorporates Aerogel particles for incredible warmth with minimal bulk. The main body fabric provides wind protection with easy articulation and an Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm makes the glove as grippy as it is durable. The AmFIB-specific 3D shaped gel pad provides bar comfort without causing unnecessary bulk. Despite its generous insulation, it is still touch-screen compatible. Style touches and fit make this piece uniquely for women.
- 100g Primaloft Gold w/Crosscore technology insulation is made from 35% post-consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- New AmFIB-specific 3D shaped gel palm pad reduces bulk and improves grip comfort
- AmFIB Softshell main body fabric protects from wind and water
- Ax Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm for durability and great grip
- Touch screen compatible index finger and thumbs
There are three key features that set these pogies apart from the pack: easy hand access, adjustable warmth, and quick install/remove.
Ergonomic grips with this unique cam profile lets you choose the position that best supports your hand position and style of riding. These 6.5mm grips are great for longer rides, as they reduce hand fatigue and finger numbness.
- Full head and neck protection from poly fleece and neoprene
- Neoprene protects the face, fleece covers the neck and head
- Hook and loop closure allows for a custom fit
The Barrier Balaclava is the ultimate winter weather head cover, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions. Not your typical balaclava! The Barrier Balaclava is the ultimate winter weather head cover, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions. Keep the adjustable face panel all the way up for extreme warmth, then pull down the panel for easy temperature regulation-or quick access when you need to talk. The premium P.R.O. Barrier forehead fabric provides protection against wind, and P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric adds fast-drying warmth while fitting easily underneath your helmet.
- Adjustable face panel allows for easy temperature regulation
- P.R.O. Barrier fabric panel on forehead provide lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric provides warmth with optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption
- Ergonomic fit layers easily under bike helmets
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility