|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Available in 8oz and 16oz bottles.
We know how frustrating it is to have a leaky tubeless valve that just doesn’t seal! So we set about designing and making our own premium tubeless valves to solve the hassle of finding your tire flat every time you go to ride.
- 6061 Aluminum machined stem
- 6061 Aluminum machined cap
- 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation / removal
- Includes Valve Core Removal Tool (integrated into spare alloy cap)
- Assortment of 10 eye popping colors
Directions For Use:
Step 1-Muc-Off Tubeless valves will work with most tubeless rims. If you are unsure, please refer to your rim manufacturer's instructions to check which tubeless valves will work for your rims.
Step 2 – Firstly, remove the valve cap, locking ring and o-ring from the valve stem.
Step 3 - Then choose the correct rubber base for your rim type. Rims with a curved rim section will use the circular rubber base. Rims with a square rim section will use the square rubber base. Slot this on down to the bottom of the valve stem. (If you find your rim has a larger valve hole and the smaller circular fitment is too loose, use the larger circular fitment to plug the hole)
Step 3 – Now push the valve stem into the hole in the rim and push it right the way though. Then place the rubber 0-ring onto the valve stem and slide it all the way down until it meets the rim.
Step 4 – Screw the locking ring onto the valve stem and tighten down above the o-ring. This sandwiches between the locking ring and the rim. Push firmly down on the valve base inside the rim as you tighten the locking ring. Keep pushing until the locking rick is hand tight and the rubber o-ring squashes out. This way you know you've created a good air tight seal.
Step 5 – TIP - don't over tighten as this can cause leaking. Finish by screwing on your preferred valve cap.
Step 6- Use the valve core removal tool (integrated into spare alloy cap) to remove the core and fill with no puncture hassle tubeless sealant and inflate! Job Done
Stranded? Let us throw you a rope! Our Tubeless Tire Repair Kit is the top selling rope plug kit of its kind on the market. Finally, a flat solution for your tubeless tires! Quick and easy flat tire repairs now can be made on the trail. Insertion tool and plugs repair the hole in seconds!
- Product includes (1) mini screwdriver plugger and (5) tough, vulcanized butyl rubber rope plugs
- Plugger Handle size: 1.38" L x 0.46" D
- Threader length 1" and threader diameter 0.078"
- *See back of package for instructions
Graduated two ounce injector makes application of sealant simple, with no mess or waste of sealant. Dual-threaded tip fits both presta (inner threads) and schrader (outer threads) valves.
Allows for easy transfer of sealant from one tire to another
Includes schrader valve core remover
Dual threaded plastic adapter fits both presta and schrader valves
Now with rubber seal for smoother operation
Whether you’re a beginner, expert, or somewhere in-between you will benefit from its proven ability seal faster and bigger punctures.
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4" and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfibre molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Our formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tyre sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won't ball up
- Contains cutting-edge microfibre molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 Compatible
MINIMUM AMOUNT PER TYRE:
(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
*If using in extreme heat (+35°C) simply top up if needed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - 140ML
- Shake pouch vigorously before use.
- Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
- Remove the core of your Presta valve with the tool provided (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour or use the scoop to apply directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
- With the valve at the 12 o’clock position, and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the pouch over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
- Squeeze in the desired amount and fold the pouch to the desired fill line, re-insert the valve core and inflate the tyre in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll! After use, the valve core removal tool can be added to your valve so it’s always there when you need it!
- Regularly check the amount in each tyre and simply top up as needed. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink.
PLEASE REFILL THIS POUCH USING OUR 1 LITRE REFILL – Refilling is WAY better than recycling!