Retrospec Atlas Hybrid Step Through
Unit price per
only 2 left in stock
The Retrospec Atlas Hybrid Step Through is a feature-packed hybrid bike. With its lightweight frame, reliable Shimano components, and comfortable upright seating, it's designed to take your journey further and faster. The suspension forks and disc brakes provide superior control and stability while the wide range of gears cover multiple terrains. Get ready to explore, commute, and cruise in style.
Atlas blends comfort and speed with a versatile 21-speed drivetrain, a threadless steering system for stability and precision, and lightweight aluminum step through frame.
- Frame Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy frame with two sets water bottle braze-ons, rear rack braze-ons, and replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum alloy, ball-bearing, 32H, QR
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 35C all-season, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney
- Shifters Shimano Revoshift (twist) 21S, RS35
- Crank Aluminum alloy 170mm x 28/38/48T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S MegaRange 14-34T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum alloy Riser - 24 1/2" width x 1 3/8" rise (600-620width x 35rise mm)
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Aluminum alloy Threadless, 80mm (16-18"), extension/7⁰ degree rise, 40mm rise
- Saddle Retrospec Sport Comfort
- Seatpost Aluminum 27.2 x 300mm/Diamond, 400mm/StepThru
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS