|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Available for local pick up only.
Mount and dismount with ease, even in a skirt. We’ve equipped this bike with custom fenders, a sturdy back rack, and a bell for your every day commute or after-work ride.
Glide gently over bumps with 700x35C shock-absorbing, cushioning tires.
A safer ride at your fingertips – literally. Beaumont City Bike sports a robust Shimano 7-speed derailleur and RevoShift grip shifters, so you can change gears with palms on the handlebars and eyes on the road.
- Frame Lightweight, Hand-Built, Step-Thru High-Tensile Strength Steel Frame with Rack & Fender Braze-Ons
- Fork Lightweight Hand-Built Classic Urban Fork
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel ball-bearing, 32H, bolt-on
- Tires Retrospec 700C x 35 All-Conditions, S/V valves
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Kickstand Center-mount, steel
- Rear Carrier Classic design, steel with "mousetrap-style" spring-clip (40lb load limit)
- Bell Aluminum
- Fenders Classic full-wrap steel
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifter Shimano 7-Speed Revoshift Grip-Twist Shifter
- Crank Steel 1-piece 170mm x 44T, w/chainwheel guard
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" 1/8"
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars Steel Riser 620mmwide, 60mm rise, 15° sweep, 25.4 Center
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Quill-type, steel/alloy 40mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Retrospec Women's/Men's specific ErgoComfort
- Seatpost Steel 25.4mm x Step-Thru 350mm, Diamond 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
Size Height Range Standover Height
42cm 5' - 6'4" 19.35"
Get down in the city with the Redux 2! Ready to commute, hit the pub, or ride home from a show, the Redux 2 is up for the challenges of street riding. There is no such thing as a predictable surface when it comes to riding in the city.
Get rad in the city with the Redux 1! Ready to commute, hit the pub, or ride home from a show, the Redux 1 is up for the challenges of street riding.
Riding the line between a lightweight, nimble road bike for speed and a mountain bike for sturdy, stable handling in a more upright position, the Cadent 1 makes a great city bike or commuter bike.
Enhance your commute, errand runs, and free time with Beaumont Plus. This European-styled city bike perfectly balances form and function with an 8 speed drivetrain, Rapidfire shifters, and a step through frame.
This comfort bike delivers the best of both worlds — a comfortable upright riding position plus narrower tires and larger rims for efficient, longer-distance city riding and commuting.