|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
The high-quality, handcrafted design of Sturdy Bags handlebar bags make them ideal for bike commuting or trail biking
Includes shoulder strap
Minne Bar Bag:
8"wide x 3.5"tall ($60.00)
weight: 4.2 oz / 119 g
1.25 litre capacity
8"wide x 5.5"tall ($70.00)
weight: 5.4 oz / 152g
3 litre capacity
Deluxe Bar Bag:
8"wide x 5.5"tall ($80.00)
weight: 6.0 oz / 171 g
3 litre capacity
XL Deluxe Bar Bag:
Flat bar 11"w x 5.5"tall ($95.00)
Flat bar weight: 11.5 oz / 326 g
4.5 litre capacity
- 0.6L capacity for storage of phones, wallets, tools, food or other gear
- Seam-sealed water resistant material and roll-top design protect contents from water and road grit
- Generously-sized hook and loop, silicone-backed strap keeps bag securely in place on even large-diameter carbon tubes
- Durable abrasion-resistant construction of PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon
- Multiple mounting options – under saddle, on frame or to any B-RAD base (sold separately)
- Available with or without a B-RAD mounting plate
Bag and Strap includes: bag and silicon backed strap for mounting to the saddle rails or directly to frame tubes.
Bag, Strap, and Mounting Plate includes: bag, strap, B-RAD system mounting plate and hardware. This allows you to mount to a B-RAD base in addition to mounting to saddle rails or directly around frame tubes. REQUIRES a B-RAD Base for the mounting plate.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap
- Can be mounted to saddle rails. No strap around the seatpost means that it is compatible with dropper posts.
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organized, secure on-bike storage.
- When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi-tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD mounting plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in will eventually wear through the bag.
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water and weather resistant.