|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
OVERVIEW: The Summit has been designed for those who want the very best in fabrics and design in a jersey that will offer a slightly roomier fit through the torso. With three extra-wide rear pockets with expanding, bottom bellows and a zippered valuables pocket, this jersey is an excellent choice for racing conditions and all-day, endurance adventures alike. We developed it with the discerning rider in mind who wants the ultimate in breathability, performance and comfort.
TRADITIONAL FIT: This jersey has a more traditional fit and is a little more roomier through the shoulders and torso. It's a good choice for those who prefer not to have a next-to-skin fit in the waist and belly.
- Italian-made, four-way stretch, lightweight and breathable
recycled body fabric
- Strategically-placed, Italian-made mesh for breathability and weight-reduction
- Raw-edge sleeves with internal, lightweight silicone gripper strips
- Semi-auto locking zipper for one-handed venting
- Low-profile collar for aerodynamic comfort
- Wider, deeper pockets with expanding bottom bellows
- Zippered valuables pocket
- Reflective hits in optimal visibility areas
FABRICS & CONSTRUCTION:
Recycled Fabric: As part of an ongoing effort to reduce our carbon footprint, the development team searched high and low for the finest, high-performance fabric that was manufactured from recycled materials. The Italian-made, Borgini fabric used in Summit jerseys met the needs in every way. It is lightweight, wicking, durable, stretchy and fully recycled polyester with spandex.
Raw Edge: A raw edge cut sleeve is a thing of beauty. It's a seamless marriage between your arm and the sleeve, enhancing both comfort and aerodynamic performance. And, it looks elegant.
Hexagonal Mesh: We used a hexagonal mesh in strategic locations not only because it has a stunning appearance, but because it offers exceptional breathability, facilitates stretch and reduces the weight of the garment.
Semi-Auto Locking Zipper: Rounding out the little details is the use of a YKK semi-auto lock zipper, which features a textured rubber pull for better gripping. The biggest advantage of a locking zipper is the ability for the wearer to singlehandedly unzip and open their jersey for venting. Merely flip the pull up to unlock the zipper. Then, with one hand, the jersey can be pulled open. Flip the pull back down to lock the zipper pull in place.