Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfibre molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Our formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tyre sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won't ball up
- Contains cutting-edge microfibre molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 Compatible
MINIMUM AMOUNT PER TYRE:
(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
*If using in extreme heat (+35°C) simply top up if needed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - 140ML
- Shake pouch vigorously before use.
- Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
- Remove the core of your Presta valve with the tool provided (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour or use the scoop to apply directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
- With the valve at the 12 o’clock position, and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the pouch over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
- Squeeze in the desired amount and fold the pouch to the desired fill line, re-insert the valve core and inflate the tyre in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll! After use, the valve core removal tool can be added to your valve so it’s always there when you need it!
- Regularly check the amount in each tyre and simply top up as needed. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink.
PLEASE REFILL THIS POUCH USING OUR 1 LITRE REFILL – Refilling is WAY better than recycling!
Available in 8oz and 16oz bottles.
Stranded? Let us throw you a rope! Our Tubeless Tire Repair Kit is the top selling rope plug kit of its kind on the market. Finally, a flat solution for your tubeless tires! Quick and easy flat tire repairs now can be made on the trail. Insertion tool and plugs repair the hole in seconds!
- Product includes (1) mini screwdriver plugger and (5) tough, vulcanized butyl rubber rope plugs
- Plugger Handle size: 1.38" L x 0.46" D
- Threader length 1" and threader diameter 0.078"
- *See back of package for instructions
Graduated two ounce injector makes application of sealant simple, with no mess or waste of sealant. Dual-threaded tip fits both presta (inner threads) and schrader (outer threads) valves.
Allows for easy transfer of sealant from one tire to another
Includes schrader valve core remover
Dual threaded plastic adapter fits both presta and schrader valves
Now with rubber seal for smoother operation
Whether you’re a beginner, expert, or somewhere in-between you will benefit from its proven ability seal faster and bigger punctures.
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4" and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.