|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
A cruiser or single geared bike tune-up is a great way to keep your bike running safely and smoothly or to get that neglected bike back into like new working condition. Every cruiser or single geared bike tune-up includes free installation of any additional general parts.
- Adjust front and rear brakes (if applicable)
- Lube chain
- Drivetrain cleaned with degreaser (on bike), bike is washed using Muc-Off cleaners
- Safety check all main bolts (crank arms, pedals, stem, handlebar, wheels, seat)
The extended tune-up is a meant keep your bike running safely and smoothly or to get your neglected bike back into like new working condition. This service is recommended annually and best suited to the pre-season and winter months for most fair weather riders. Every extended tune-up includes free installation of any additional general parts.