An extended tune-up is a great way to keep your bike running safely and smoothly or to get your neglected bike back into like new working condition. Every standard tune-up includes free installation of any additional general parts.
- Adjust front and rear brakes (as needed)
- Adjust front and rear derailleurs (as needed)
- Lube chain, derailleur pivots, and cables
- Wheels trued as needed (on bike)
- Headset and bottom bracket inspected and adjusted
- Drivetrain cleaned with degreaser (on bike), bike is washed using Muc-Off cleaners
- Safety check all main bolts (crank arms, pedals, stem, handlebar, wheels, seat)