Wolf Tooth’s new Mini Roll-Top Bag is a slightly smaller version of our popular Roll-Top Bag. A compact and flexible on-bike storage solution, it mounts almost anywhere to keep your spare tubes, tools, and snacks secure and protected from the elements. At 0.6L (36 cubic inches), the Mini Roll-Top Bag is perfectly sized for your wallet, food, or gear on shorter rides or commutes and streamlined enough to stay out of the way of those powerful legs of yours. Our silicone-backed hook-and-loop strap grips frame tubes and saddle rails securely while being easy to adjust or remove with cold, wet fingers. 0.6L capacity for storage of phones, wallets, food and spares.
- 0.6L capacity for storage of phones, wallets, tools, food or other gear
- Seam-sealed water resistant material and roll-top design protect contents from water and road grit
- Generously-sized hook and loop, silicone-backed strap keeps bag securely in place on even large-diameter carbon tubes
- Durable abrasion-resistant construction of PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon
- Multiple mounting options – under saddle, on frame or to any B-RAD base (sold separately)
- Available with or without a B-RAD mounting plate
Bag and Strap includes: bag and silicon backed strap for mounting to the saddle rails or directly to frame tubes.
Bag, Strap, and Mounting Plate includes: bag, strap, B-RAD system mounting plate and hardware. This allows you to mount to a B-RAD base in addition to mounting to saddle rails or directly around frame tubes. REQUIRES a B-RAD Base for the mounting plate.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap
- Can be mounted to saddle rails. No strap around the seatpost means that it is compatible with dropper posts.
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organized, secure on-bike storage.
- When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi-tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD mounting plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in will eventually wear through the bag.
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water and weather resistant.