This low-profile Pump Bag is named for the 12-inch pump it can carry comfortably but that’s just the beginning. The bag is large enough for a pair of 29er tubes or lightweight jacket, wallet and even a cell phone. The Pump Bag has four mounting grommets that mate with the B-RAD 3 or 4 base, frame water cage bosses, or top tube fuel tank bosses. It can also be strapped to most frame tubes using the included silicone-backed hook & loop straps.
- Can be mounted directly anywhere there are bottle cage mounts.
- For the most secure and adjustable mounting, use a B-RAD 3 or 4 Base
- If mounting directly to frame bottle cage mounts, be sure to use protective tape where the metal grommets (holes) might rub
- Can be mounted to most any tube on the frame with the included silicon backed straps
- Holds pumps up to 12 inches or 30cm long with room to spare for tubes, phones, tools, clothing and other ride essentials.
- Note: always check for appropriate clearance under all riding conditions including under full compression on a dual suspension.
- When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding
- Choose 2 of 4 grommets spaced at 64 mm (they are the same pitch as bottle cage mounts)